Each food has a very important healing properties for our health. Discover the A to Z what foods are good for any possible illness … Discovered what foods may minimize the negative symptoms of some diseases but not to exhibit growing problems of any disease by eating them.
- Acne: carrot, cabbage, lettuce, brewer’s yeast, tomato, turnip, dandelion, yogurt.
- Aerophagy: fresh anise, fennel, lemon, marjoram, mint, oregano.
- Anemia: garlic, apricot, orange, beetroot, carrot, chestnut, cabbage, radish, watercress, sprouts, wheat, brewer’s yeast, lemon, apple, walnuts, olives, propolis, leek, parsley, prunes, spinach, dandelion, grape.
- Anorexia: garlic, apricot, orange, radish, watercress, fennel, cedar, lemon, nutmeg, oregano, basil jelly, propolis, grapefruit, parsley, black radish, sage, celery.
- Arthritis and Arthropathy: garlic, asparagus, artichoke, cabbage, cucumber, radish, onion, cherry, strawberry, lemon, apple, tomato, grapefruit, leeks, mafrorapano-black radish, radish, grape.
- Arterial hypertension: garlic, strawberry, lemon, marjoram, apple, olive, rice, rye, soybeans, grapes.
- Atherosclerosis: garlic, artichoke, carrot, cabbage, onion, cherry…
View original post 1,159 more words